You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and .....

You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'My God, you're right!' I never would've thought of that!' Dave Barry

Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize,
'Oh my God...I could be eating a slow learner.'" Lynda Montgomery

Old dogs will love you even if you make mistakes. Tom T. Hall

Nothing in this world is worth a solidary dime, except old dogs, children and watermelon wine. Tom T. Hall.
.
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. Andy Rooney

Dogs have Owners - cats have "staff". Anonymous

Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful. Ann Landers

Women and cats will do as they please, and men
and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. Robert A. Heinlein

Dogs are actually little people in fur coats. Anon.

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue. Anonymous

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die,

I want to go where they went. Will Rogers

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult. Rita Rudner

Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate. Sigmund Freud

A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down. Robert Benchley

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. Ben William

No comments:

Post a Comment